Tuesday 15 March 2011

Hello Blogger.. I welcome you to my life

matagal ko ng pangarap mag blog.. talaga lang napakatamad ko... di naman sa tamad na inutil at walang silbi... di ko lang talaga bigyan ng importansya ang pagsusulat... ewan ko ba thats just me....


yung mga post prior to this date ay mga nai pre-date ko na lang iyon....

In any case.. i ll try to use my writing capability and share to you part of my mind, my thoughts, what I do, what I like, what you like. :D

As much as i would like to write in English language so that my audience will be worldwide, I just can't.  I can write decent English, but I still prefer to write in Filipino Language, I will just drop some English line.. yeah I think it is a good idea, most people in the Philippines speak Taglish anyway.

Also I don't need grammar, spelling, punctuation police, here, though they are free to comment, and for sure I will take it constructively, but I assure you, we are going to have a lot of argument and debate... I always think that I am right? right?? hahahahaha. anyway, I am just wasting space here talking to myself.... i am not going to advertise this site anyway..... but who knows???


hmmmmm.. maybe now you understand the title.... that's me... isang Hilong Talilong... there are still so many thoughts in my head, pero.... napakatamad ko.. translated in english... I AM VERY LAZY....

No comments:

Post a Comment